Over 60 Years Serving State & County Fairs
The Flag Factory and its Main Street Banner division have a long and storied history providing planning, decorations, and personalized services for the events and fair industry.
From the California State Fair in Sacramento to the Los Angeles County Fair in Pomona, The Flag Factory has been a creative partner in providing fairgrounds with not only their colorful flags, banners, and signs, but a whole gamut of specialty, floral design, functional decorations for diverse area attractions and events.
Decorating the Biggest Names in the Fair Industry
The Flag Factory and Main Street Banner has been a preferred decorations partner with some of the biggest names in the fair, festival, attraction, and special events industry across the nation:
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- Six Flags/Magic Mountain
- Universal Studios
- Broadway Theatres in NYC
- California State Fair
- Arizona State Fair
- Texas Livestock Show
- California Agricultural District Fairs
- California Mid-State Fair
- Indio Date Fair
- Los Angeles Oktoberfest
- Upland Lemon Festival
- Oxnard Strawberry Festival
A Wide Array of Elements Can Be Implemented:
- wayfinding and arrow boards/A-frames
- exhibit props, photo-props, cut-outs
- printed murals
- commercial exhibit booths/fire-retardant fabric; pipe & drape
- stage back-drops and proscenium draping
- street light pole decorations, flags, banners and bracket support hardware
- farm and livestock pennants
- building front canopies
- premiere night bunting
- fun fact boards
- carnival festoons
- fence line attractors
- flutter flags; teardrops; swoopers
- entry gate features, poles, stanchions
- fair promotional avenue banners with dates
- concert venue announcement and act line-up banners/signs
- special attraction roll-up banners; portable banner solutions
- festive lighting and cable support poles
- shade units using Sunbrella® and mesh fabrics
- truss construction for stage and gala events
- street decoration lights
- flagpole installations
Setting the Stage for Your Fair or Festival
Festivals have been part of our culture since ancient times. Everyone from all states, indeed all countries around the world, celebrate seasons, harvest, animals, food, dance, music, games and fun. Fairs and festivals are a part of our lives. India, for example, is known for its various colorful festivals that are celebrated all around the year.
Fairs and festivals are celebrated for a multitude of experiences: cultural, artistic, musical, educational. These events bring people together and create a sense of belonging in the community.
Children of all ages enjoy fairs and festivals for the rides, the shopping, the marching bands, the scholastic recognition, the business affiliations, the food, the concerts, the dancing, and the competitions. Who doesn’t love feeding the animals, browsing the flower building, escaping into the shopping hall, or watching the pig races?
Fairs and festivals also can contain educational benefits from celebrating and achievements in agriculture, horticulture, art and science.
The Flag Factory and Main Street Banner provides its clients with a carefully thought-out decorations program that can help promote and heighten the fair and festival experience.